Current time: 04-16-2014, 11:49 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why we need donations....
06-22-2010, 10:10 AM
Important Why we need donations....
We are currently accepting Donations to Support all the new MPS development. These generous funds will help cover the cost of any and all site improvements and every penny will be used for this purpose. In an effort to provide you the most complete, legitimate, FREE, easy to use Savings Tools anywhere, we are working very hard on our new development and we thank you for your continued patience during this process. There are many many great features we are adding such as filters so that you can filter by percent saved if you like, bringing all the best deals to the top of the list for you! (talk about saving time)! Some even market specific!

Also TONS of shopping list features including that you will be able to click and add only the deals you want to shop for to your compact printable list! We are adding our extensive coupon database including ALL available coupons and printable coupon links. This new development will also allow us to provide the savings data to you even sooner!! In some cases a day or two before the sales are actually active!! This has been a slow process as we are extremely limited on funds and have to work at a pace that we can financially as we want to keep MPS FREE for all!

Some of this development we are able to do on our own and some we have to contract out which has gotten very costly. I assure you that you will be able to save more with MPS version 2.0 than any other FREE savings service available currently on the internet.

IF you happen to have it available in your budget you may consider a small donation to help MyPriceSavings.com save your family even more with an even easier, feature packed FREE System. Thanks so much for your consideration as every dollar really does count! We are working very hard to make this new version of MPS available as soon as possible. Thanks again for using MPS as your savings resource. Lets help support these costly upgrades saving you EVEN MORE money and more time. You will absolutely LOVE the new site enhancements! You will never miss a great deal using our system!

Please consider even a small donation to help us help you save even more!
http://mypricesavings.com/forums/donate.php

Thanks so much for bring a part of MyPricesavings.com.

Let me help you Save Dollarbill
Thanks Quote
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Melissa for this post:
MFH, mushyyy
Advertisement
06-22-2010, 07:37 PM
RE: Why we need donations....
i am trying to gather a few bucks to send your way, in the mean time, does clicking on the ads help you out? and if so, is there a limit? i can click ads all day...i dont care Big Grin

MPS...ROCKS!!!!!.
Thanks Quote
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to bethaliz6894 for this post:
Melissa, MFH, mushyyy
06-22-2010, 08:16 PM
YES! Clicking ads helps tremendously!!

BUt you can't just click click click click that will get us in trouble.

Simply click the ones that interest you and stay at the site for at least a few minutes.

Thanks for asking!

Thanks Quote
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Melissa for this post:
MFH
07-23-2010, 07:49 PM
We are in the process of completing a Major site upgrade as many of you know. But I wanted to get a quick note out to everyone who uses MyPriceSavings as a savings tool and finds the value in us.

It takes me about 60 hours a week to do all the matchups in the table format for 4-5 stores. I then only had a very short amount of time to dedicate to the new website development. If I don’t start giving more time to the custom coding of the new MPS than it shall never get done. I am the only one that can do the table format. I am the only one that can do the coding for MPS version 2.0. If you do read the community section of MPS there is very helpful savings information available. Also for the next few weeks I have had to allow myself the time necessary to finish the 2.0 development complete with shopping list features, ability to sort by store and by percent saved and many other filters, Full functioning coupon database and much more. As a FREE savings website I am taking personal funds to get this project complete asap. It has been a few months of hard work and there is only so much time in one day and dollars in the fund..

Its great that people are willing to help with the coupon matchups for the next few weeks. If you find a great deal please donate the time to post it here. The project to get 2.0 complete has become very costly as well. MPS has ads to help with the cost of mainting this great website. If you find a few of interest to you, you may consider clicking them for more information and it also helps support MPS website development!

Add any great savings information under the community section. We can all help eachother save even more!

I hope you will understand that I just couldn’t do it all and needed to ask for help.The info is the same just in a different format. We will always remain FREE as I do not agree with having to pay to save. I am sure you will be pleased with all the great additions and we will be able to get more data out in a faster rate with the new system. You will LOVE the new MPS. The table format will be back and better than ever!

I hope you all understand a little better what has been going on. We are still here to help you save any way we can just in a different format for now. The new version the table will be back!

Melissa | Savings Director

Thanks Quote
MFH
07-23-2010, 09:21 PM
I see you do not have a Paypal option to donate...is there any way that could be added?
Thanks Quote
07-23-2010, 10:07 PM
The link is in the OP for option to donate via paypal. And we have had a few generous contributors... http://mypricesavings.com/forums/donate.php

I had it on the main page...then had the contest so I moved it...I will get better placement for that again. Smile

Even if people can donate a few deals here and there that helps tremendously! Smile

Thanks Quote
MFH
07-26-2010, 09:41 PM
SO I am gonna do it. I am gonna sell my stockpile to raise funds for MPS Smile
I am having a yard sale/fundraiser this weekend. Friday and Saturday. I hope things go well. Having a yard sale is a lot of work. If I can only find some kind of canopy or umbrella I can be on the computer working too Idea I had a yard sale last year and I am still burnt from it Angry I think its permanent Crying

Well wish me luck. I am still gathering things together. If you happen to see the sign (recognizable) stop by and say HI !! Smile

I will also have a donations bucket. We will see how it goes...

Thanks Quote
MFH
07-27-2010, 06:08 AM
good luck melissa, i wish i could run by and see it, however, i dont think it would be a weekend drive. i love a good sale. Big Grin

MPS...ROCKS!!!!!.
Thanks Quote
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bethaliz6894 for this post:
Melissa