Current time: 04-23-2014, 06:05 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Swag Bucks for Free stuff and New codes!
11-21-2009, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2009 01:19 PM by mashauna.)
Swag Bucks for Free stuff and New codes!
WIN FREE PRIZES just by searching the web. SWAG BUCKS are digital dollars that you earn just for doing the things you're already doing. Register now to get started swagbucks.com It is all free and you get free stuff.

Does anyone use this currently besides me?

I LOVE to SaveDollarbill
Thanks Quote
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mashauna for this post:
Melissa
Advertisement
11-21-2009, 03:04 PM
RE: Swag Bucks for Free stuff
(11-21-2009 12:44 PM)mashauna Wrote:  WIN FREE PRIZES just by searching the web. SWAG BUCKS are digital dollars that you earn just for doing the things you're already doing. Register now to get started swagbucks.com It is all free and you get free stuff.

Does anyone use this currently besides me?

Thanks for posting this, I just signed up and received 3 swagbucks for signing up. You can win alot of stuff, using this so im happy you shared this because I shop amazon alot and now I can get free giftcards.

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
Thanks Quote
01-02-2010, 12:57 AM
Save Swagbucks
Have you ever heard of Swagbucks??
I have started using swag bucks for my search engine. You recieve points through searching and referels. Then you can turn the points in for prizes and or gift cards.
Try it!
I am now at 58 points and I have only used it two months!
Please use referell name Nicole Barrett.
Thanks!
I LOVE TO SAVE MONEY!!!
Thanks Quote
01-02-2010, 06:27 AM
RE: Swagbucks
I merged all the swag bucks posts into each other for ease.

Let me help you Save Dollarbill
Thanks Quote
03-19-2010, 12:25 PM
Mega Swagbucks Day! Earn even more
Just a reminder, today is Mega Swagbucks Day! That means that instead of just winning 100 to 200 Swagbucks– you can possibly win up to 1,000 or even 2,000 Swagbucks… and remember, that’s just for doing a simple search!

You can also earn 2 Swagbucks (or more) daily by heading to the “Special Offers” section. Just go to the Swagbucks homepage, click on “Ways to Earn” in the top left, then click on “Special Offers” and then click on the “No Obligation Offers” blue box on the right. One you get to this page, it will state, “Welcome to Swag Bucks Special Offers. Sign up for the free money-saving offers you like, feel free to skip the rest, and find a special swag code reward at the end.” Skip ALL the offers by clicking the skip button or the See Next Offer button beneath the advertisement. Finally after about 4 to 7 pages you’ll be awarded with 2 Swagbucks (possibly more)!

**New to Swagbucks?

So the first order of business–What is Swagbucks?

Swagbucks is a site that lets you earn Swagbucks (points) by literally just searching the web… something we do on a daily basis anyways! They also have an excellent referral program! If you refer someone over to Swagbucks and they earn a Swagbuck, you will earn a Swagbuck too–up to 100 Swagbucks! So you could potentially earn 100 Swagbucks from each friend you refer! Plus, once you accumulate enough Swagbucks, you can cash them in for various rewards, including Amazon.com gift cards! Yay!

How do you get started?

* Go here and register on Swagbucks by creating an account
* You will get 3 Swagbucks just for signing up!
* After registering, you can immediately start searching for anything you want on the web just by using the Swagbucks search engine!
* Periodically, while searching, you may see a pop up that says you’ve won anywhere from 1 to 10 or more in Swagbucks. From what I’ve heard, the best time to search is in the morning or the evening.
* Another way to earn Swagbucks, is by entering the Swagcode that is released almost everyday. This is a special code that you can enter in the swagcode box and you will instantly earn Swagbucks without having to search for them! How do you get this special code? Go to the Swagbucks homepage, click on “Ways to Earn” in the top left, then click on “Special Offers” and then click on the “No Obligation Offers” blue box on the right.

One you get to this page, it will state this:

Welcome to Swag Bucks Special Offers. Sign up for the free money-saving offers you like,
feel free to skip the rest, and find a special swag code reward at the end.

Skip ALL the offers by clicking the skip button or the See Next Offer button beneath the advertisement. Finally after about 7 pages you’ll be awarded with a Swagcode! Enter the code in the box provided on the homepage to see how much you’ve earned.

* After you’ve earned enough points, you can click on the upper tab labeled “Prizes”. Scroll down and under the categories section on the left hand side you should see “Gifts and Rewards”–click there. Now you can start scrolling through all the gift cards they have available. The Amazon.com gift card is by far my favorite reward! You can score a $5 Amazon.com gift card with just 45 Swagbucks, so literally in a month (possibly less) you could earn a $5 Amazon.com gift card! I am so excited I use Swagbucks on a daily basis!

If you are already using Swagbucks, then please let us know your thoughts below! And if you’re new to Swagbucks, I’d love to hear if you’re going to start swagging!!

I LOVE to SaveDollarbill
Thanks Quote
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mashauna for this post:
Melissa
03-26-2010, 10:52 AM
RE: Mega Swagbucks Day! Earn even more
(03-19-2010 12:25 PM)mashauna Wrote:  Just a reminder, today is Mega Swagbucks Day! That means that instead of just winning 100 to 200 Swagbucks– you can possibly win up to 1,000 or even 2,000 Swagbucks… and remember, that’s just for doing a simple search!

You can also earn 2 Swagbucks (or more) daily by heading to the “Special Offers” section. Just go to the Swagbucks homepage, click on “Ways to Earn” in the top left, then click on “Special Offers” and then click on the “No Obligation Offers” blue box on the right. One you get to this page, it will state, “Welcome to Swag Bucks Special Offers. Sign up for the free money-saving offers you like, feel free to skip the rest, and find a special swag code reward at the end.” Skip ALL the offers by clicking the skip button or the See Next Offer button beneath the advertisement. Finally after about 4 to 7 pages you’ll be awarded with 2 Swagbucks (possibly more)!

**New to Swagbucks?

Swagbucks is a site that lets you earn Swagbucks (points) by literally just searching the web… something we do on a daily basis anyways! They also have an excellent referral program! If you refer someone over to Swagbucks and they earn a Swagbuck, you will earn a Swagbuck too–up to 100 Swagbucks! So you could potentially earn 100 Swagbucks from each friend you refer! Plus, once you accumulate enough Swagbucks, you can cash them in for various rewards, including Amazon.com gift cards! Yay!

How do you get started?

* After registering, you can immediately start searching for anything you want on the web just by using the Swagbucks search engine!
* Periodically, while searching, you may see a pop up that says you’ve won anywhere from 1 to 10 or more in Swagbucks. From what I’ve heard, the best time to search is in the morning or the evening.
* Another way to earn Swagbucks, is by entering the Swagcode that is released almost everyday. This is a special code that you can enter in the swagcode box and you will instantly earn Swagbucks without having to search for them! How do you get this special code? Go to the Swagbucks homepage, click on “Ways to Earn” in the top left, then click on “Special Offers” and then click on the “No Obligation Offers” blue box on the right.

Welcome to Swag Bucks Special Offers. Sign up for the free money-saving offers you like,

Skip ALL the offers by clicking the skip button or the See Next Offer button beneath the advertisement. Finally after about 7 pages you’ll be awarded with a Swagcode! Enter the code in the box provided on the homepage to see how much you’ve earned.

* After you’ve earned enough points, you can click on the upper tab labeled “Prizes”. Scroll down and under the categories section on the left hand side you should see “Gifts and Rewards”–click there. Now you can start scrolling through all the gift cards they have available. The Amazon.com gift card is by far my favorite reward! You can score a $5 Amazon.com gift card with just 45 Swagbucks, so literally in a month (possibly less) you could earn a $5 Amazon.com gift card! I am so excited I use Swagbucks on a daily basis!

If you are already using Swagbucks, then please let us know your thoughts below! And if you’re new to Swagbucks, I’d love to hear if you’re going to start swagging!!

Today too!

Thanks Quote
04-16-2010, 12:10 PM
Just a reminder, today is Mega Swagbucks Day!
That means that instead of just winning 100 to 200 Swagbucks– you can possibly win up to 1,000 or even 2,000 Swagbucks… and remember, that’s just for doing a simple search!

Thanks Quote
04-16-2010, 02:43 PM
RE: Swagbucks
Thanks for the reminder, I don't have this as my search engine, but I got 50 swagbucks today just doing a search for graduation parties!! Smile
Thanks Quote
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to teetee207 for this post:
Melissa
04-23-2010, 06:54 PM
RE: Just a reminder, today is Mega Swagbucks Day!
(04-16-2010 12:10 PM)Melissa Wrote:  That means that instead of just winning 100 to 200 Swagbucks– you can possibly win up to 1,000 or even 2,000 Swagbucks… and remember, that’s just for doing a simple search!

Yays
Thanks Quote
04-30-2010, 08:56 AM
RE: Mega Swagbucks Day! Earn even more
(03-19-2010 12:25 PM)mashauna Wrote:  Just a reminder, today is Mega Swagbucks Day! That means that instead of just winning 100 to 200 Swagbucks– you can possibly win up to 1,000 or even 2,000 Swagbucks… and remember, that’s just for doing a simple search!

**New to Swagbucks?

How do you get started?

Goodpost bumping this!

Thanks Quote