Current time: 04-24-2014, 12:36 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Menards FAQ, Coupon Policy, Rebate Info and Store Info
04-08-2010, 12:46 AM
Fyi Menards FAQ, Coupon Policy, Rebate Info and Store Info
Does Menards accept coupons? Note: IP's may be a YMMV situation!

Menards will accept competitor and manufacturer's coupons both mailed and internet (see guidelines below):

* Coupon states "Manufacturer's Coupon".
* Coupon includes a scannable barcode and a valid remit address.
* Coupon must have an expiration date and be presented within the valid date. Menards WILL NOT accept expired coupons.
* Coupon must be for product we sell and must be presented at the time of purchase.
* Use of multiple coupons will be enforced per manufacturer's rules and limitations.
* Due to fraud, Menards WILL NOT accept coupons for "Free Product".
* Competitor coupons must be from a local competitor.
* Use of coupons for specific $ amounts off of entire transactions will be honored per coupon rules and limitations.
* Competitor coupons for discounts when using specific tenders will be honored when using the Menard Big Card.
* Due to fraud, Menards WILL NOT accept competitors' coupons for a % off a total transaction greater than 10%.
* Due to fraud, Menards WILL NOT accept coupons that have been copied or altered. Menards, also, WILL NOT accept coupons that have been purchased or sold on the Internet.

What is the Menards "Low Price Guarantee" Policy?

We guarantee our everyday competitive prices. If you find a lower everyday or advertised price on an identical stock item at any local retail competitor that has the item in stock, we'll beat their price by 11% when you buy the identical item from us. All you need to do is just bring us the competitor's current ad. Competitor's closeout, special order, discontinued, clearance, liquidation, and damaged items are excluded from this offer. Rebated offers, those requiring trade-ins, or other conditions precedent or subsequent to qualify for the lower price may also be excluded. Menards reserves the right to exclude other offers as necessary including but not limited to availability or special promotional offers. Any conditions required to qualify for the lower price at a competitor will also be required at Menards. Limited to reasonable quantities for homeowners and one-house order quantities for contractors. Current in-store price, if lower, overrides Menards advertised price. Visit your nearest Menards store for complete details.

Can I still get the sale price if the item is out of stock?

Yes! We will give you a "Sorry Slip," so you can get the product at the sale price as soon as it arrives.

Who do I contact about BIG card questions?

Menards has partnered with HSBC Retail Services group to provide you with financing options. If you have questions, you may call 1-800-871-2800 or complete this online form. HSBC Retail Services is committed to providing you with answers to all of your account questions.

How do I find the hours and phone number of my closest store?

Menards.com provides a comprehensive Store Locator, which shows you the five closest stores to the zip code you entered. On the individual store map view, we provide the store address, store hours, store phone number, and detailed driving directions to each of our locations.

Can I get on a mailing list for your sale flyers?

Yes, our flyers are available the day the sale starts and can be sent to your email address. Click on our "Weekly Ad" link to sign up. Sales flyers are also available at all of our stores and they are carried as an insert in many local newspapers.

What is Menards Return Policy?

* Any merchandise missing the original Universal Product Code (UPC) is only available for an even exchange on the identical product.
* Returned merchandise that was purchased while on rebate must have original rebate receipt. Without rebate receipt, the value of the rebate will be deducted from the return amount.
* Sale price adjustments will be allowed during the sale of an item when this item was purchased up to 14 days prior to the sale, a credit to your Menards Card or in-store credit will be issued for this balance. However, sale price adjustments are not allowed on end of season discounts or closeout items.

Returns with a receipt within 90 days of purchase:

* Purchase made with cash or a debit card: a cash refund will be issued.
* Purchase made with a check: Refund will be issued in the form of an in-store credit if receipt is less than 14 days old. A cash refund will be issued if the check is more than 14 days old and you have no outstanding checks with us.
* Purchase made with a credit card: a credit will be issued to the account.
* Purchase made with an in-store credit or gift card: an in-store credit will be issued.

Returns with a receipt after 90 days of purchase:

In-Store credit or credit to your Menards Card will be issued for the original purchase price.

Returns without a receipt:

For transactions without a receipt, you may be able to print a Return Receipt if the original purchase was made by check or credit card by using the Return Receipt Kiosk that is located by the Guest Service Desk at any Menards store.
If in order, in-store credit will be issued - the lowest price offered including discounts due to coupons or rebates will be honored. We reserve the right to REFUSE a refund without a receipt. Returns of Holiday and Summer Seasonal Merchandise will not be allowed without a receipt. *A driver's license or state I.D. will be required. NO ID = NO RETURN

Special exceptions concerning your return or exchange:

Return Policy varies by product type. These exceptions are denoted on the front of the register receipt in following manner:

* (TD) 30 day over the counter exchange products may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase with a receipt. No returns, refunds, exchanges, or credits, will be issued without a receipt. After 30 days, merchandise may be sent out for repair at the Guests expense, unless covered under warranty. Please note, most gas-powered items are included in this category, please see your receipt for specific item return code.
* (HM) Holiday items may be exchanged for the same item or a similar item of equal value. If an exchange is not desired, the item will be refunded at the receipt price if within 14 days of purchase; after 14 days, clearance price will be given if on clearance at time of return. Returns will only be accepted after the date of the holiday if item is unused and in original package.
* (SM) Seasonal items may be exchanged for the same item or a similar item of equal value. If an exchange is not desired, the item will be refunded at the receipt price if within 14 days of purchase; after 14 days, clearance price will be given if on clearance at time of return.
* (NR) The following items, if opened or defective, are only available for an even exchange on the identical product: computer software, DVD or VHS videos, sewer augers, paint sprayers, custom tinted paint, and consumable items such as food and drink. Delivery and/or installation services are not returnable.
* (PG) Menards guarantees all perennials, trees, and shrubs for one year from date of purchase. Simply return the plant with your receipt and we will gladly exchange or issue a refund of your purchase price.
* (SC) Custom made special order merchandise is non-refundable.
* (SN) Non-custom made special order merchandise may be refunded at Menards sole discretion with a 15% resell charge.
* (SB) Special order merchandise will be charged a 15% restocking fee if a return or exchange is allowed. See store for details.

Menards has rebates frequently, advertised in their weekly ad.

The rebate comes in the form of a 'check' that is only valid at Menard. Although they are paper like a check, they work like a giftcard in that you do not need to use the entire amount at once, your purchase will be deducted from the check and the cashier will write the new balance on it and give it back to you.

When purchasing items that are NOT FREE after the rebate, say a $2.50 rebate on a $3.00 item, you do not need to purchase any additional merchandise to qualify for the rebate.

ITEMS THAT ARE FREE AFTER REBATE require an additional $10 purchase of non-rebate items.

There are several ways to get to the $10.00...
I usually keep a list of hardware type items I need and then use that when I go for the rebates.
If I can't find what I need, I've bought a $10 Menards GC and that has worked.
The OOP price of other rebate items that are not FAR I figure into my total for $10 (using the example in the 2nd paragraph, my OOP .50ยข would be figured into my $10.)

Always look to find ALL flyers for the day you are shopping. Menards overlaps the dates on their ads, so you can shop from more than one ad. All the ads are available at their website.

You can mail all your rebates in one envelope. When I have more than one rebate in there I write "Menards Rebates" in the title, but I've never been told what to put there. Always scan all of your documents before sending and save them in a file on your computer. "Menards Rebates"

Menards Rebates
PO Box 28
Elk Mound WI 54739-0028

Check your rebates online at RebateInternational.com - Track Your Rebate and put in your name and house #.

Let me help you Save Dollarbill
Thanks Quote
Advertisement
12-30-2011, 08:04 PM
RE: Menards FAQ, Coupon Policy, Rebate Info and Store Info
Here's the policy info:
http://www.returnpolicies.info/index.php/u-s-a/menards/
Thanks Quote
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to pbillin for this post:
Melissa