Current time: 04-24-2014, 10:48 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you print more than 2 coupons per computer?
08-09-2010, 08:51 PM
How do you print more than 2 coupons per computer?
I see all the time that people have 2 printers, so they can print coupons more than the 2 that most places usually allow. How do you do it? I must be doing something wrong because it tells me I already printed the allowed number of times. I change my printer preference. Do I have to shut down my computer after I select the other printer? thank you thank you for any suggestions you can give me.
Thanks Quote
Advertisement
08-09-2010, 09:42 PM
RE: How do you do it?
It is not 2 printers that allows it. As far as I know, it is 2 computers that will get you multiple coupons. I have 2 computers so that I can print multiple coupons when the good ones come out.
Thanks Quote
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to b_kleenex for this post:
Debberdoo
08-09-2010, 11:03 PM
The coupon printer that installs to give the ability to print logs your IP for your computer. So you would need more than one computer. But I did find that I was able to get the coupon printer downloaded to the college library. Though the reg library may not let you. There is always clipping services and ebay Smile

Let me help you Save Dollarbill
Thanks Quote
08-10-2010, 12:06 AM
About a year ago, I was able to print 2 of each coupon from FF- and 2 of each through IE. The ones in IE printed backwards- a mirror image and then IE crashed after EVERY coupon. No clue why, just did. Then it stopped. It has been almost 9 months since I could do that, and now... all of a sudden, my computer is back to printing from both. IE coupons are backwards and IE crashes. All the codes are unique on the coupons, no duplicates. I'm baffled. Awesome that I get multiples, for now...
Thanks Quote
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to b_kleenex for this post:
Melissa
08-10-2010, 12:13 AM
wow Ive gotta try that Smile

Let me help you Save Dollarbill
Thanks Quote
10-13-2010, 12:59 PM
Why not just make a photocopy? Or is that illegal or something? (Sorry newb here.)
Thanks Quote
10-13-2010, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-13-2010 01:43 PM by petergabrielfan.)
(10-13-2010 12:59 PM)uncommon Wrote:  Why not just make a photocopy? Or is that illegal or something? (Sorry newb here.)

Good question, but yes, that is coupon fraud. Most internet printables have unique serial numbers that can be traced to your IP address. I know Smartsource.com has turned off some users' access for suspected coupon photocopying.

Welcome, by the way! You'll find lots of helpful info here.
Thanks Quote
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to petergabrielfan for this post:
Melissa
10-13-2010, 01:44 PM
(10-13-2010 12:59 PM)uncommon Wrote:  Why not just make a photocopy? Or is that illegal or something? (Sorry newb here.)

In addition to the Barcode on the coupon that prints, there is a unique ID which identifies what user printed the coupon, If you were to photocopy this, the unique ID is no longer Unique as its shared on each coupon photocopied.

In regards to legality it is not legal, The same as if you were to photocopy your FSI's on Sunday.

It is best to play within the rules to save yourself unnecessary grief and also to allow the manufactures to want to continue to offer value saving offers.

Computers can be purchased for reasonable prices on craigslist, local school sometimes will have sales when upgrading, and also local recyclers.

Thank you for the questions

Derrick

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
Thanks Quote
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to technix for this post:
Melissa
10-13-2010, 01:48 PM
Good to know, I had no idea. I never did it, but I might have if not for your knowledge Smile
Thanks Quote
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to uncommon for this post:
Melissa
10-14-2010, 12:24 PM
RE: How do you print more than 2 coupons per computer?
what drives me crazy is that the site will say that ur print limit has been reached when u know that it hasn't - also when itry printing a Q and then my computer or printer crash and the Q never prints but yet the site counts it as a print - some of my pet peeves
Thanks Quote
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to motherof2 for this post:
couponaway