Current time: 04-19-2014, 01:28 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help for Printing Coupons
07-21-2009, 01:33 AM
Help with Printing Coupons
If you ever try to print a bricks coupon and it shows up as "Please wait" or to install the coupon printer when you already did, you might have to adjust the link. You'll look for 2 letters in the website link, either "wg", "wi", "vi" or "xs".

For example: http:// bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=qdbsdqh80798356&bt=vi&o=5594

* If you are using Firefox, change it to "wg"
* If you are using Internet Explorer, change it to "wi" or "vi"
* If you are using Safari, change it to "xs"

If you have any other problems or questions please ask.

Let me help you Save Dollarbill
Thanks Quote
Advertisement
09-29-2009, 07:59 PM
Internet Printable Coupons (IP)
if anyone can help me I am having problems pulling up the list of coupons my computer keeps kicking me out. I was able to quickly print the list but unable to sit and view them. I would really appreciate the help
Thanks Quote
09-29-2009, 09:13 PM
RE: Internet Printable coupons (IP)
(09-29-2009 07:59 PM)grocerygetter Wrote:  if anyone can help me I am having problems pulling up the list of coupons my computer keeps kicking me out. I was able to quickly print the list but unable to sit and view them. I would really appreciate the help

Could you explain a little more, I would be glad to try and help you but I am not sure a few things,

What list were you trying to view, what browser are you using. etc.

If you can give me more information I will try and help you the best I can,

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.
Thanks Quote
08-18-2010, 12:24 PM
Compute-9 Help for Printing Coupons!
I found a link which can help you if you are constantly being told to install a printer which you have already tried to install. Also it helps if you are being told that your browser does not support their printer. Here is the link: http://mypricesavings.com/forums/Thread-Coupons-com
I followed the instructions to change the information in the security section of Internet Options, and now I can print coupons again!!

Hope this helps somebody out there!!
Thanks Quote
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to yogi for this post:
Melissa